Monday, July 21, 2014

*Motivational Monday* - It's hot and I'm fluffy



Happy Monday Ya'll
It's hot, and I didn't do what I wanted to do today. It happens. I over indulged this weekend, and I woke up feeling fluffy and awful. It happens. I'm not happy about it, but it happens.
So how am I supposed to motivate others when I can't even motivate myself today? Hmm...maybe YOU can motivate ME today! How about that! So go for it! Leave me a comment on here or my facebook and make me bust my butt. I need you today friends.

I did do 5 sets of 50 squats on my balance board, and a little bit of yoga, but not a typical hard core sweating like a beast workout, which is what I really need today.

So that's it. My boring, un-motivational, Monday post. Hope you enjoyed!

If your comments to me are good, maybe I'll even add them to my post later. It's your chance to be a superstar! Your chance to change the world! I know you can do it!

And now your cutesty quote for the day...

Looking  foward to hearing from you!
The Ever So Wonderful
EmilyK8

UPDATE:
I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE AND READ MY OWN BLOG. IF YOU WAIT FOR OTHERS TO MOTIVATE YOU OR GET YOU GOING IN LIFE, YOU WILL GO NOWHERE. *NOWHERE*.(well, maybe you'll go around the block, but that's not far enough). YES, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOTIVATIONAL BLOG, MOTIVATION CAN HELP TREMENDOUSLY, BUT IT CAN'T BE THE ONE AND ONLY THING TO HELP YOU. IT HAS TO COME FROM INSIDE YOU. WHEN TIMES ARE SHITTY AND YOU FEEL LIKE A FAILURE, THAT'S WHEN YOU NEED YOU THE MOST. REACH INSIDE YOURSELF AND RIP OUT THAT BAD ASS THAT GOT YOU STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU CAN COUNT ON YOURSELF TO BE THERE FOR YOU, YOU WILL ACHIEVE AMAZING THINGS. WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS, YOU CANNOT LET IT BE AN EXCUSE TO GIVE UP OR THROW YOURSELF A FLUFFY PITY PARTY. 
AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT HAVING A BAD WEEKEND AND FEELING LIKE CRAP, MY INNER TRAINER PUSHED ME OUT THE DOOR AND MADE ME GO FOR A RUN. THE AIR WAS HOT, BUT MY JAMS WERE PUMPIN' AND I ENDED UP WITH ONE OF MY BEST PACES EVER. AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT TOLD ME TO DO IT WAS MYSELF. IT STARTS WITH ONE.IT STARTS WITH YOU.
Let's revisit this shall we

now go make something happen
the one and only 
emilyk8



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog emily! I've just been reading all your old posts, you are awesome :) You've totally inspired me. Hi from Australia btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks Tamika! So glad you enjoy it!! So awesome you live in Australia!! Way cooler than Michigan! ;)

    ReplyDelete