Saturday, July 12, 2014

*Use what ya got!* a wall - a bench - a chair

Happy Saturday Ya'll!
random selfie in my kid's stickered mirror for your Saturday enjoyment

Have you been usin' what ya got? 
Well...have you?

You are going to see this over and over, FYI

Not trying to be harsh here, but the only person who can change you is YOU.

It's really the most simplest thing ever.
In the meantime, I'll be here, telling you a million motivational quotes, showing you before and afters, and giving you healthy food tips, because that's how I roll.

Of course, if you don't want anything to change, then do nothing! Keep on keepin'! You can still tune in though. If nothing else, I hope you find my selfie videos amusing and entertaining and please consider nominating them for an Oscar or an Emmy or something. Thanks.

So here are your videos for today!

This one is easy - just push ups, but I did them on a beach chair, because I'm THAT crazy! Just showing you that it's ok and perfectly acceptable to multi-task. Try it.


Bench workout - I used our toy box ottoman because I don't exactly have a bench in the house. Then you just go up and over, easy peasy. This is great for arms, abs, and a quick cardio workout. I did 6 sets of 20 as fast as I could.
Handstand push-ups - not so easy. Husband scolded me for not doing 90 degrees, but these are hard and I can't do 90 degrees yet. I'll get there, just not today. You gotta start somewhere right?

Ok that's all for now!

Be positive people. It's positively powerful.

-EmK8

Keep moving. Keep eating. Keep drinking (water). Be healthy. Be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment