Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ankle Weight Wednesday and Snacks

ANKLE WEIGHT WEDNESDAY

AND LET'S SNACK

Sorry I haven't posted in an entire week! I know you've been sitting around waiting and waiting and worrying and waiting....but I'm here now, so it's OK.

Here's my ankle weight workouts for ya today

first I did 50 minutes of DSKO with ankle weights
Check out the facebook page here!
Here are some pics of our 90 minute awesome session on Sunday night

Then

Here's a few more

Gotta love the kiddos helping!

Next up: snacking!
It's SO important to eat balanced meals throughout the day.  You want to make sure you are getting enough carbs, proteins and good fat. Here are a few of my favorite snacks. YUM


Gotta get those veggies in, and only 30 delicious calories. Some people hate this stuff, I love it. LOVE.

String cheese is Boss. Good clean protein. and look I have my ankle weights on...
This stuff is SO good! Protein city! Makes me so happy.
Keep moving. Keep eating. Keep drinking (water). Be healthy. Be happy. 

Cheers!
eMk8


No comments:

Post a Comment