Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's Ankle Weight Wednesday People!

It's Ankle Weight Wednesday and I'm Baaaack!

If you follow my Instagram, you are already well aware what day it is

I've been a sick the last 5 days or so and it's been awful. I've done nothing active, unless you count sitting on the couch as an exciting activity. And vacuuming, I will always vacuum, no matter how sick I am. Weird true story.

Ok let's get right to it! It's Wednesday, so I hope this day finds you wearing ankle weights and dancing around your house with glee! I mean really, what else are you going to do? Even if you are at work, I'm sure you're coworkers are fully aware that it's Ankle Weight Wednesday and will think nothing of you sporting your shiny new weights. Strap. Them. On. 

Now do a few kicks and call it a day.

If you really want to be extreme, do some jumping jacks too!
This is what it looks like to work out with kids. Remember that you are their example, they do what you do and they want to be what you are. Be a good example. Be an example of health and fun and all things good. My kids love to "exercise" and build strong muscles. It's not like I'm dragging them to the gym and making them do 100lb leg presses (I'll weight until they're at least 5 for that...).


Check out my other Ankle Weight Wednesday posts for more fun things to do

and I'm fully aware that I wear these shorts too much. I just like them and I can't help it. 
Go Blue

XoXo-EmK8


No comments:

Post a Comment