Wednesday, June 25, 2014

**Ankle Weight Wednesday!!**

As promised....
IT'S ANKLE WEIGHT WEDNESDAY!!

Woot Woot!

Put those ankle weights on and work it! They really go great with any outfit. They are super in right now. I'm sure if you search fashion in Pinterest you will see them everywhere...
Yes, I'll even wear them outside the house, because they look THAT good. 
Scarf or ankle weights? I think the choice is obvious. 
Now you really want to go above and beyond? Do some jumping jacks! Do some High Knees! That'll get your heart rate going.
Or just wear them around your house and be the rockstar superstar that you are.
Because....it's Ankle Weight Wednesday after all! 

Here's what I've done so far today with my ankle weights on...
*I ran up and down the stairs 10x, that's 10 times up and 10 times down. You better believe you feel the burn with the extra few lbs.

*Then I did 50 minutes of DSKO... (my four year old did it with me! encourage your kids to be active! She loves it and had so much fun!)
*Then I ran up and down the stairs 12 more times, just for fun ya know.
It takes less than 2 minutes to run up and down the stairs 10 times...that's it! So no excuses! If you don't want to run, then walk! I'm making it really simple for you here people ;) If you don't have stairs, then run in place for 2 minutes ;)

Just wait to see how magical you feel at the end of the day when you take the weights off...ahhh
Feels like you can fly!


Cheers!
-EmK8

Like me? Share me!
Comment on me!
Follow me!




No comments:

Post a Comment