Monday, June 30, 2014

*Use what ya got!* - A Kid (video)


Working out without a gym is really simple, as I've demonstrated now several times.
Just use this simple motto:
USE WHAT YA GOT!

Take advantage of anything and everything surrounding you. This will be my new series and I'll be posting often with pics and videos.
#TeamNoExcuses

This weekend we spent a few days at my parent's RV. I didn't have much to use, but I had a 32lb 4 Year old. Perfect.
She started it by rolling off the couch and insisting I catch her. After doing this a while, it got pretty tough, but I turned it into a fun game, and she was in heaven. You know how kids get.."again again!!"
So she would roll into my arms, I started off my curling her (bicep curl) as many times as I could. After that I would catch her and then do 20 squats. That's 20 squats with 30+ extra lbs. You'll feel it. 
We did this at least 4 times. There ya go, legs are done!

Enjoy :)
Kid Squats Take 1


Side-note: There's nothing wrong with going to the gym either!
Later that day I went to the gym as well and did more legs
Here's what I did:
Leg Press
3 sets of 12 @150
Calf raises
3 sets of 20 @150
Leg Curl
3 sets of 12 @ 50 (I think)
Leg extensions
2 sets of 12 @80
1 set of 12 @70
Walking Lunges
30 with 20lb weights

Do it all!

Happy Monday Ya'll!

Keep moving. Keep eating. Keep drinking (water). Be healthy. Be happy. 

-EmK8

No comments:

Post a Comment