Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#WCW! (woman crush Wednesday ya'll!)


Yes, for those hip enough to stay on top of what day it is, it's Woman Crush Wednesday, also known as WCW. Lord knows why we need every day to be some sort of day, but we sure do, and every day sure is something. I guess it gives us something to do, otherwise I'm sure we'd be so lost and sad in this big scary world. So anyway...
Today is Wednesday and my woman crush is my favorite Sister! Seriously, she's the most wonderfulest greatest funniest sister on the planet. True Story. 

This great one, known as my sister, has lost 85lbs since January. 85lbs!!...that's like a full middle school aged child. Seriously, how awesome is she? Her BMI has gone from 52, all the way down to 38. Outstanding. She did her one thing, then she did another thing, and she kept going, she hasn't given up, no matter how hard things got, and I bet she'll tell you, it has NOT been easy. Is it ever easy? Usually not. She has made us all SO proud, and is such an inspiration. The best part is, her journey isn't even over yet. She still has many goals to reach, and I have NO doubt she will reach those goals, then make new ones. She is one of the most dedicated people I know, and I raise my glass to her. 


January 2014
May 2014

Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?! Love her. 
Cheers to you sweet baby sister! Keep it up!


Now don't forget to get up and DO SOMETHING today!

 - Emily K8


Feel free to comment on how awesome my sister is!



No comments:

Post a Comment